Come join our team!
LEAD. INSPIRE. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Protective Care Services Coordinator (Social Worker Supervisor)
Protective Transformative Care Pillar
Provides U-turn services that transform victims from a state of vulnerability to a state of empowerment. While victims are safe at our Center of Hope, we also prepare them for reintegration in broader society by building their resiliency through psychosocial services for healing and providing them access to education and skills training to improve their employment readiness or entrepreneurship prospects. These significantly reduce the risk of re-trafficking.
- Manage the Pillar Programs and Centers both in transit and long term facilities. Ensure that effective and efficient implementation of VF ?U-turn services from rescue, healing and empowerment, and reintegration in broader society
- Manage the government and its private corporate transport group and corporate partner VF programs in transit are areas like ports and airports.
- Lead the capacity building of other stakeholders in VF Anti-trafficking intervention flow chart, task force and caring for victims models.
- Lead in the knowledge sharing and information systems and referral and case management systems to our national and international partners.
Center Manager (Center of Hope)
Responsible for managing the overall operations of the Center of Hope (CoH).
- Facilitate compliance with DSWD requirements in operating a Social Welfare Agency (i.e. accreditation)
- Establish and maintain relationship with local government and Enforcement agencies that will help ensure safety and security of the center.
- Develop policies and programs in line with VF’s strategic direction.
- Network and facilitate partnership with service agencies such as hospitals, dental clinics etc.
Provide up to date status of all legal cases and document agreements during regular case conferences. To ensure provision of victims-survivors’ needs and to contribute on the transformation of child domestic workers, victims of trafficking and children at risk from conditions of vulnerability to a state of empowerment.
- Conduct interviews and assessments to determine best interest of victims.
- Conduct regular counselling sessions with individuals or by groups.
- Ensure that intervention and/or treatment/healing plans of survivors are maintained and implemented.
- Coordinate with Local Social Welfare Offices for the conduct of home visits and assessment of victim’s family.
- Manage legal cases for court hearings and possible reports of corruption.
- Provide venue for therapy and like skills, character-building, spiritual formations and recreational activities.
Ventures for Freedom Coordinator
Ventures for Freedom:
Is a preventive and innovative community-based program model that is anchored on stakeholders? ownership of anti- trafficking watch networks to increase the families & communities defense against human trafficking VF established the Bantay Komunidad (BK) or Community Child Watch Network to monitor the condition of vulnerable youth and cases of child abuse.
- Oversee, manage and strengthen VF community preventive program, Bantay Komunidad (BK) or Community Child Watch Network
- Develop capacity building activities towards sustainability and institutionalization of the Ventures for Freedom
- Oversee and manage partnership with local governments and other stakeholders in accessing social services and program for the community
- Assess regions and communities to come up with social and economic venture programs and partnership to optimize BK opportunities through enterprise development and access to financial services.
Policy and Advocacy Manager
Policy and Advocacy Pillar
It is VF Resource Center, knowing policy reform is a potent tool for large-scale and sustainable social change, we conduct evidence and solutions-based research and studies. We undertake advocacy work and campaigns to ensure the implementation of relevant laws and policies. We share knowledge to scale up best practices, institutionalize policy reforms, and strategic programs. We also develop monitoring tools to measure the effectiveness of our intervention models.
- Oversee the conduct of evidence and solutions-based research and studies to identify gaps in public policy
- Lead advocacy work and campaigns to ensure the implementation of relevant laws and policies and expose emerging issues affecting vulnerable populations.
- Lead in development and implementation of policy capacity building of partners and strengthening program implementation and existing mechanisms
- Lead in the development and implementation of monitoring tools to measure the effectiveness of our intervention models
- Oversee the national and international solidarity partnership with other movements and partners.
Donor Relations Officer (Partnerships Officer)
The position ensures the development, maintenance, and expansion of relationships between VF and its partner donors at all levels, by providing excellent service to all donors, both existing and potential partners, and executing marketing strategies for sustainable partnerships that will help drive awareness and raise funds for the organization.
- Represent Visayan Forum in different functions and affairs concerning partnership and donor management
- To continue with the development and execution of marketing strategies for sustainable partnerships that will help drive awareness and help raise funds for the organization
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies to establish sustainable partnerships
- To provide excellent and timely customer service to external clients
- Provide updates to partners and donors through the monthly reports and quarterly newsletter
- To provide information and reports, including production of donor lists, regular progress reports and extractions of data from database for analytical purposes
Female House Parent (Zamboanga based)
To ensure provision of victims-survivors needs and to contribute on the transformation of child domestic workers, victims of trafficking and children at risk from conditions of vulnerability to a state of empowerment.
- To provide group living/home life general programs activities for the care, nurture and protection of children in care
- Ensure provision of basic needs, physical needs, spiritual needs, emotional needs of the women and children under temporary care
- Work with social worker and case management team for the protection, development, recovery and healing of children in care.
- Handles discipline and disciplinary actions within the approved policies and guidelines of the organization